Outreach “Blue Bag Sunday” Collections - February 5, 2023
OUTREACH “BLUE BAG” COLLECTION IS THIS SUNDAY!
Thank you to the many parishioners who continue to faithfully support our monthly food collections. We have learned the need for food is currently significant and increasing. Items most needed are canned fruit, hearty soups, PB and J, and tunafish.
Blue Bags are available at St. John’s in the narthex, and additionally on Sunday at Coffee Hour, or feel free to just use your own. Donations will be delivered to one of the local food pantries.
Please consider making a donation from the list below (click HERE for a handy shopping list to print and take with you to the store)…
- FOOD (nonperishable): Rice, Beans, Tunafish, Canned Veggies, Canned Fruits, Evaporated Milk, Cereal, Jelly, Peanut Butter, etc.
- BABY PRODUCTS: Diapers, Wipes, Formula
- PERSONAL HYGIENE PRODUCTS: Shampoo, Conditioner, Deodorant, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste, Body Wash, Bug Spray, Sunscreen, etc.
- FEMININE HYGIENE PRODUCTS: Tampons, Pads, etc.
- SANITATION PRODUCTS: Facial Covering/Masks, Gloves, Hand Soap, Hand Sanitizer, Disinfecting Wipes, Disinfectant Household Cleaners (such as Lysol, Bleach, etc.).
If you would like to volunteer (or learn more), please contact Laura Swiggett ([email protected]).