Hand Bell Choir: Details
To maximize the available rehearsal time, bells, table, and music will be set up for the ringers before the start of the rehearsals, therefore, advance sign-up is of utmost importance. Using the following “Doodle poll link” please enter your name on the left column and “check” all rehearsals you are able to attend through the month December:
- Please contact me prior to attending each rehearsal if you or a member of your family have:
- had any symptoms not explained by previous conditions that include any of the following: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath / difficulty breathing chills, muscle pain, loss of taste or smell.
- been in close or proximate contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- temperature of 100.0 F degrees or GREATER.
- Please use the “main” Sanctuary entrance.
- Please attend the sessions “masked”.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Use of bathroom will be very limited, therefore, please be sure to “go” before you arrive at the church.