Vestry Nominations for 2020
The Nominating Committee has selected Junior Warden and Vestry candidates for terms beginning in July 2020. The General Election for these candidates will be held at the annual General Meeting on Sunday, April 26. The Nominating Committee comprised Ted Bahr (Chair), Billy Wresch, Nancy Cashin, Trudy Calabrese, and Joanna Bradford. We are blessed with so many good choices but after soliciting input from the Parish and with prayerful deliberation, these are our choices to stand in the election. Please feel free to contact Ted with any questions ([email protected]).
- Junior Warden for a 2-year renewable term: Jeremy Bradford
- Members of the Vestry for a renewable 3-year term: Cathy Cassalichio,
- Scott Evans and Jack Weidinger
- Member of the Vestry to fill the remainder of Jeremy Bradford’s renewable term: Nina Muller
- Member of the Vestry for a second 3-year term: Sue Collins
For links to the biographies for all the nominees, click HERE
To represent St John’s at the Diocesan Convention in November, the Nominating Committee selected Nancy Cashin, Seamus Mitchell and Laura Swiggett with Jeremy Bradford and Billy Wresch as Alternates and also Sophie Bradford and Claire Parks as Youth Delegates.