Outreach “Blue Bag Sunday” Collections - May!
OUTREACH “BLUE BAG” COLLECTION IS THIS SUNDAY - May 1
Thank you to the many parishioners who have faithfully supported our food collections. They truly make a difference to our community.
If you haven’t already collected one, Blue Bags are available at St. John’s in the narthex or feel free to just use your own. On Sunday, please put Blue Bags on table in the narthex or in vestibule of Bleeker Hall. Donations will be delivered to one of the local food pantries.
Please consider making a donation from the list below (click HERE for a handy shopping list to print and take with you to the store).
- FOOD (nonperishable): Rice, Beans, Canned Veggies, Canned Fruits, Evaporated Milk, Cereal, Peanut Butter, etc.
- BABY PRODUCTS: Diapers, Wipes, Formula
- PERSONAL HYGIENE PRODUCTS: Shampoo, Conditioner, Deodorant, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste, Body Wash, Bug Spray, Sunscreen, etc.
- FEMININE HYGIENE PRODUCTS: Tampons, Pads, etc.
- SANITATION PRODUCTS: Facial Covering/Masks, Gloves, Hand Soap, Hand Sanitizer, Disinfecting Wipes, Disinfectant Household Cleaners (such as Lysol, Bleach, etc.).
If you would like to volunteer (or learn more), please contact Laura Swiggett ([email protected]).