St. John's Food Drives are Making a Difference
Sundays from 8:45 - 9:45 am
Bring donations to St. John's Parking Lot
Although the Covid-19 infection rate has lessened in our area, the economic hardship and food insufficiency it has caused have not. The steady number of families seeking help at our weekly food distributions is indicative that the crisis in our community continues.
Thank you to the all the parishioners who have supported the weekly collections at St. John's - we are really making a difference in the lives of our neighbors. The needs are not diminishing, so please consider making a donation from the list below (or print out a handy shopping list HERE), and maybe add a few items to your weekly shopping.
Thank you to all who helped last week.
- FOOD (nonperishable): Rice, Beans, Canned Veggies, Canned Fruits, Evaporated Milk, Cereal, Peanut Butter, etc.
- BABY PRODUCTS: Diapers, Wipes, Formula
- PERSONAL HYGIENE PRODUCTS: Shampoo, Conditioner, Deodorant, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste, Body Wash, Bug Spray, Sunscreen, etc.
- FEMININE HYGIENE PRODUCTS: Tampons, Pads, etc.
- SANITATION PRODUCTS: Facial Covering/Masks, Gloves, Hand Soap, Hand Sanitizer, Disinfecting Wipes, Disinfectant Household Cleaners (such as Lysol, Bleach, etc.).
Please bring your donations to the St. John’s parking lot. Please wear a face covering/mask when you drop off your items and follow social distancing protocols.
VOLUNTEERS ALSO NEEDED! We are looking for volunteers to help with the Thursday collections. You may sign up for a single day or several - any time you can give will be so appreciated! We will create a schedule so that the work is spread across many of us over the course of the summer.
THANK YOU!!! If you would like to volunteer (or learn more), please contact Laura Swiggett ([email protected]
Weekly Food Drives at St. John's 2020